24th May 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSIU-Gandhinagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) from SSIU-Gandhinagar. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

26th May 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSIU-Gandhinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) from SSIU-Gandhinagar. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in Swarnim Startup & Innovation University (SSIU) – Gandhinagar is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Duration of the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in Swarnim Startup & Innovation University (SSIU) – Gandhinagar is 4 years.
26th May 2019, 04:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSIU-Gandhinagar?

Eligibility to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSIU-Gandhinagar;

You must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 60% from a recognized institute/board.

You must have a valid rank in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) or JEE main.

For more details;
https://www.swarrnim.edu.in/
26th May 2019, 06:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at Swarnim Startup and Innovation University(SSIU), Gandhi Nagar is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

==> Candidate minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be on the basis of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) with 40% marks.

==> Selected candidate will then go through counseling and admission procedure.
27th May 2019, 12:43 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at SSIU-Gandhinagar.

Eligibility :-
---------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or institute.
27th May 2019, 12:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.E. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> The required eligibility to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSIU-Gandhinagar is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination and 12th class percentage marks.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering course is 4 years.
27th May 2019, 03:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Swarrnim Startup & Innovation University, Gandhi nagar is 10+2 with minimum 605 marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.

The admission form can be downloaded form the website https://www.swarrnim.edu.in.

Contact Address:-

Swarrnim Startup & Innovation University
Bhoyan Rathod, Opposite IFFCO,
Near ONGC WSS, Adalaj Kalol Highway,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382420.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?