6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?

Hi everyone, I want to do BE in Telecommunication Engineering from GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore? Please reply to me asap.

11th August 2018, 02:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Telecommunication Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with physics & mathematics as one of the main subjects from any recognized board.
The minimum percentage required is 45%.

You also need to qualify in the entrance exam named KCET/ COMDEK CET and score good rank so that you’ll be eligible for getting admission into the institution.

For detailed information visit the official website of GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology.
11th August 2018, 11:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?

Eligibility to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore is given below.

The candidate must have passed the second year Pre-University or 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with minimum 45% of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages from a recognized board.
Candidates must have qualified CET - (for Karnataka Students only) or COMED-K (for Non- Karnataka & others) entrance test to be eligible to get admission in BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?