24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des(Interior Design) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  3. Job opportunities for B.Des(Interior Design) candidate of Deccan Institute of Technology?
  4. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  5. Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?
  6. Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  7. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
  8. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  9. Detailed procedure and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  11. How to join interior designing course? I am doing B.A
  12. Can I apply for the course of interior designing through Arts Faculty?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Machine Design) in Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  15. List of top 30 colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
28th April 2018, 04:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Yes, Deccan Institute of Technology conduct its own entrance examination for getting admission into this college for pursuing this Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) course. Here are the other details,

>> Duration of the course - 4 years

>> In order to pursue B.Des in Interior Design Institute of Technology, you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria.

** You must have completed Higher Secondary Course (Maharashtra) or its equivalent qualification of any faculty from a recognized board.

** Or else 10+2 years Diploma of MSBTE or its equivalent qualification is required.

** Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to pass the "Aptitude Test" that is conducted by the Institute. The minimum passing percentage is 40% marks.

Click here for More Detailed Information
28th April 2018, 04:32 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des(Interior Design) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any discipline or 10th + 2 years interior diploma course by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra or equivalent are eligible to apply for the B.Des Interior Design course in Deccan Institute of Technology. Students have to appear for an aptitude test conducted by the institute and should score at least 40% marks in it for the admission to study B.Des Interior Design course. Students are admitted to the course based on marks scored in 10+2 and aptitude test. Deccan Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?