24th June 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Company Secretaryship in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty for Bachelor of Company Secretaryship course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

8th July 2019, 05:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Company Secretaryship in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Merit International Institute of Technology offering Bachelor of Company Secretaryship program. BCS is Distance Education Program offered by Alagappa University in part time mode. Entrance examinations are not required to pursue this program, admission will be Merit-based. So you must have passed in Higher Secondary examination any group or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?