10th January 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology in International School for Applied Technology?

I want to apply for Bachelor in Fashion Technology course in International School for Applied Technology. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

15th September 2021, 07:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology in International School for Applied Technology?

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology in International School for Applied Technology is given below.

You can get admission through entrance test conducted by Institute only.

There is no need to appear in any other entrance test to get admission.

You must have secured minimum 55% in intermediate to get admission.

You can also get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score if you have minimum score of 80%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?