12th May 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 02:18 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl?

Entrance exam accepted to study Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl are:-
EYECET
AIIMS Optometry Test
15th May 2019, 03:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl?

The admission to the Bachelor of Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in
Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawl is on the marks gained in 10+2 .

You must have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in from a recognized university.

You can visit the website www.ripans.ac.in for more details.
15th May 2019, 04:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques) course in RIPANS-Aizwal. Candidates are admitted to the BSc (Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques) course based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and by the participating states each year. Short listed candidates have to appear for the medical examination for the admission to study BSc (Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques) course in RIPANS-Aizwal. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th May 2019, 12:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the Bachelor of Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in
Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawl is on the marks gained in 10+2 .

You must have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in from a recognized university.

You can visit the website www.ripans.ac.in for more details.
16th May 2019, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No entrance examination is conducted for offering admissions to Bachelor of Optometry & Opthalamic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Optometry & Opthalamic Technology course. Selection will be done by the participating states and the selected candidates need to undergo medical examination before they are declared fit for admission.
16th May 2019, 02:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance exam named RCET(RIPANS Common Entrance Test). This test would be of 100 marks, each question has 4 multiple choices for its answer. You need to select only one appropriate answer. Each answer carries one mark and there is no negative marking.

I am also giving you the institute website link that is www.ripans.ac.in for your reference.
16th May 2019, 03:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to undergo a medical examination to study Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl. Candidates who are declared medically fit, they will be selected for admission in Bachelor of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology in RIPANS-Aizawl. Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board can apply for admission into that course.

For details;
http://ripans.ac.in/optometry/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?