29th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from Bihar Veterinary College, Patna then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

3rd April 2019, 01:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna:-

You would need to appear in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test conducted every year in the first week of April. After that, you would need to attend the councelling and fill up your college choices. If there are any seats vacant in Bihar Veterinary College then you will certainly get this colle.

The minimum eligibility criteria required is that you should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.

Your age should not be more than 21 years.

You can visit the website www.basu.org.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?