20th July 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Agriculture) in Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BBA(Agriculture) course in Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank which is essentially required for the admission.

22nd July 2019, 05:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Agriculture) in Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for admission to Bachelor of Business Management (Agriculture ) in Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management.

The admission to Bachelor of Business Management (Agriculture ) in Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management is on the basis of merit of Maharastra Common Entrance Test(MHT-CET).

You can get the application form through the website http://www.dypagribusiness.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?