19th December 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA+LLB Honours in Aurora's Legal Sciences Institute?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Aurora's Legal Sciences Institute for studying BBA+LLB Honours. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

8th February 2019, 01:39 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA+LLB Honours in Aurora's Legal Sciences Institute?

You have to write TSLAWCET exam.then follows the counselling where the certificate verification is done.
Basic eligibility criteria
Candidate should be an Indian National.
Rank Card in TS LAWCET – 2017-18.
Educational Qualifications.
(i) Any degree from a recognised University in India in 10+2+3 for 3 yr LL.B and 10+2 pattern for 5 year LL.B.

(ii) Candidate should secure the following percentage of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
45% for OC / BC
40% for SC / ST

with regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?