3rd January 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

8th January 2019, 06:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

In order to pursue BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor, you have to appear in the EAMCET. 70% seats are reserved for those candidates who have qualified the EAMCET and 30% seats are allotted to candidates who have passed the qualifying exam. Candidates who have passed intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor.

For more details visit:
http://spsp.ac.in/index.php/admissions.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the EAMCET (both BiPC and MPC) for the admission to study BPharm in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy. About 70 seats are filled through EAMCET entrance examination and the remaining 30 seats are filled directly, based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the BPharm course is 4 years in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy. Details about the admission is available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?