7th July 2023, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation(IIFA). I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

13th July 2023, 08:51 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

Yes, entrance exam is available for fashion design course. NIFT Entrance Exam is a national level exam conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) which offers Bachelor of Design.
14th July 2023, 05:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

The only entrance exam available to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia is the IIFA Entrance Exam.

The exam is conducted online and consists of multiple-choice questions on topics such as art appreciation, sketching, textile design, and fashion history. The exam is held twice a year, in June and December.

The eligibility criteria for the IIFA Entrance Exam are:

Must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Must have a good portfolio of work.

The application process for the IIFA Entrance Exam is as follows:

1. Download the application form from the IIFA website.
2. Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
3. Pay the application fee.
4. Take the IIFA Entrance Exam.

The results of the IIFA Entrance Exam are announced within a few weeks of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?