21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

I want to apply for BSc(Instrumentation) course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

22nd September 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BSc(Instrumentation) course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (H) Instrumentation at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences. Admission to the BSc (H) Instrumentation at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences is done on the basis of marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or an examination recognized as equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 55% marks are eligible to study the BSc (H) Instrumentation at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?