24th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc+LLB Honours in Gujarat National Law University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc+LLB Honours from Gujarat National Law University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

28th December 2018, 04:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc+LLB Honours in Gujarat National Law University?

Entrance exam available to study B.Sc+LLB Honours in Gujarat National Law University are - CLAT.

Eligibility to study B.Sc+LLB Honours in Gujarat National Law University are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully cleared 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% aggregate from a recognised Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?