25th February 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences for studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology)? I want to secure admission for this course in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences.

27th February 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences for studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology)? I want to secure admission for this course in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Medical Radio Imaging Technology (MRIT) course in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences. Admission to the BSc Medical Radio Imaging Technology (MRIT) course will be done on the basis of merit of Class 12th score (marks scored in PCM/PCB in XII standard) in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences. Candidates have to submit the following original certificate at the time of counseling: Matriculation Certificate, Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination, Transfer Certificate, Admit Card and Domicile Certificate. Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences website link is given Click Here

27th February 2019, 09:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, no specific entrance exam conducted for BSc Medical Radio Imaging Technology course in Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Paramedical Sciences.

Those who scored good marks in 12th board exam especially in Physics and Mathematics can get first preference at the time of admission.

For more Information please visit the, Official website

28th February 2019, 04:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission in Shri Guru Ram Bai Colege of Paramedical college is completely based on the merit list based on your 12th marks.
You should have Physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard.
You would need to submit your 12th marksheet, Certificate of Matriculation, Transfer certificate, Admit card of 12th stanadard, And your residential certificate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?