29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Visual Communication) from Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

1st July 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Visual Communication) from Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Visual Communication) course at Bridge Academy. Candidates are selected for the BSc (Visual Communication) course in the Bridge Academy on the basis of basic knowledge, interest in the concerned field and personal interview conducted by the institute. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream or who have passed 10th and 3 year diploma course are eligible to study the BSc (Visual Communication) course at Bridge Academy.
1st July 2019, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

There is no entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Visual Communication at Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry. The only eligibility is the candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent plus 3 years of diploma in the relevant field from a recognized board/university.
1st July 2019, 10:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam is not available to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry. Admission of candidates in BSc(Visual Communication) is made on the basis of basic knowledge & interest in the chosen field of study and performance in the personal Interview.
2nd July 2019, 12:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available to study B.Sc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is on the basis of merit list followed by Personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks in any stream.

You can visit the website http://bridgeacademy.in for more details.
2nd July 2019, 02:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available to study B.Sc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is on the basis of merit list followed by Personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks in any stream.

You can visit the website http://bridgeacademy.in for more details.
2nd July 2019, 07:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue B.Sc in Visual Communication in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry:

The detailed information about this B.Sc in Visual Communication in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is given below.

Name of the College - Bridge Academy

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Visual Communication

>> Selection for pursuing this course consists of the below mentioned rounds.
@ Based on Basic Knowledge and interest n the chosen field of study
@ and Personal Interview

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

(@) +2 Standard or 3 years Diploma or its equivalent qualification.

Click here for more details

Click here for Application and Registration Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?