5th March 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

8th March 2019, 03:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

As per my best knowledge is concerned, I would like to let you know that BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology is not offered by Siliguri Institute of Technology. Following BTech courses are available in Siliguri Institute of Technology.

1. B.Tech in Civil Engineering,
2. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering,
3. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
4. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering,
5. B.Tech in Information Technology

Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of rank obtained in WBJEE or JEE Main entrance examination. 80% seats are filled up through WBJEE, 10% seats are filled up through JEE Main entrance examination and remaining 10% seats are filled up through WBJEE sets Management Quota.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
https://www.sittechno.org/admission-criteria.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th March 2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Siliguri Institute of Technology does not offer BTech (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) course. It offers the following BTech courses: Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology. Admission to the BTech courses in Siliguri Institute of Technology is done through the Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Siliguri Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?