16th June 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

18th June 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College?

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College is JEE main.
Candidates willing to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College have to qualify JEE main. Admissions into BTech programs are done on the basis of merit of entrance exam followed by counselling.

More info;
http://mlvti.ac.in/admission.php
18th June 2019, 06:43 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.
As you want to do B.Tech in textile engineering from MLV government textile and engineering college then you must have to appear in JEE (Joint Entrance Exam). Admission to MLV college in bachelors degree in textile engineering depends upon marks obtained in JEE main exam. Here below are details regarding eligibility for B.Tech textile engineering:-
  • You must have completed 12th from government recognized board with minimum 42% marks obtained.
  • For more details please visit www.mlvgc.rajesthan.gov.in
19th June 2019, 12:06 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study B.Tech (Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College are as follows:-
JEE Main
COMEDK UGET
20th June 2019, 03:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the B.Tech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College is through competitive examinations like CET, COMED-K, JEE and AIEEE.
You would need to attempt the entrance examination and then had to fill your choices for college during councelling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in B.Tech(Textile Engineering) in MLV Government Textile and Engineering College is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 60% from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can visit the website http://mlvti.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?