24th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 03:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER) is owned, managed and financed by the Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC), Surat.

It is affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU), Surat.
The admission to MBBS course is through 'Central Admission Committee, Government of Gujarat' by merit only.

You can contact the Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research to get the details about the details of admission.

CONTACT ADDRESS:-

Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research
Near Sahara Darwaja, Opposite to Bombay Market,
Umarwada, Surat- 395010

Phone numbers:-(+91-261) 2368040, 2368041, 2368042, 2368043, 2368044
27th March 2019, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

If you are looking for secure admission in MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, you need to appear in and qualify the National level entrance exam NEET UG. Candidates are selected on the basis of their NEET UG Scorecard. You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined from a recognized board to be eligible to appear in NEET UG.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply for the admission to the MBBS program in the Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the MBBS program at the Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
28th March 2019, 11:50 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The NEET UG is the entrance exam available to get admission for MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical education and entrance exam is based on marks of 200 with Physics-60,biology-60 marks,chemistry-60 marks general knowledge-20 marks.
29th March 2019, 01:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You would need to apply for the NEET examination taken once in a year.
The duration of the MBBS course is 5 1/2 year.

Eligibility criteria:-
1)You must be a citizen of India.
2)You should have attained the age of 17 years.
3) You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For more information, you can visit the college website:-http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in/
29th March 2019, 09:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Admission:-

==> Should have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in the science stream (PCB).

==> Should be of minimum age of 17 years.

==> To take admission should clear the NEET Entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?