22nd November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

24th November 2019, 10:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication at St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna. Admission selection is done on the basis of XET(Xavier Eligibility Test), academic performance, group discussion and personal interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate will have to undergo an English Proficiency test after securing admission. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.xaviercollegepatna.org
25th November 2019, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna is conducted by the college itself.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Mass Communication in St. Xavier's College of Management and Technology Patna would on the basis of your scores in entrance examination, your academic record followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?