7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

11th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar . You would need to appear in All India Entrance Test conducted by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University.

The application form for admissions to pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar would be available in the month of March.

You can check the website https://www.pravara.com for more details.
12th October 2019, 05:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in AICET (All India Combined Entrance Test). The minimum marks obtained should be 50% marks and admission will be on the basis of merit.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.pravara.com
12th October 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

Students are admitted to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) course at the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ahmednagar on the basis of their performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by the PIMS University. Duration of the entrance test is 3 hours which consists of 200 multiple choice questions (200 marks).
Students have to contact the institute for the exact details on the cutoff marks required for taking admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) course at the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ahmednagar. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?