29th November 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BPharm in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am planning to study BPharm in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission and pursue this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

30th November 2020, 11:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BPharm in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Admission in 4 years B.Pharma course is on merit basis.

So, candidates passed 12th with minimum 50% aggregate and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Bioscience as major subject are eligible to apply for admission in the course.

For detail information about the fee structure and other details visit at www.dbgidoon.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 01:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BPharm in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue BPharm in Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission procedure.

Admission will be done on merit basis of last qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?