24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BVoc(IT/Networking Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Bhartiya Skill Development University to pursue BVoc(IT/Networking Skills) course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

28th October 2020, 08:22 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BVoc(IT/Networking Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue BVoc(IT/Networking Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University can be seen below.

Admission will be done through BSDU Entrance exam.

You must have completed 10+2 with PCM/ ITI/ Diploma or equivalent to get admission.
30th October 2020, 09:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BVoc(IT/Networking Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BVoc in IT/Networking Skills at Bhartiya Skill Development University. Admission selection will be on the basis of BSDU Entrance examination which is conducted by the university or on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or ITI after class 10th or diploma in polytechnic from a recognized board/institute. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ruj-bsdu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?