27th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Fisheries Science admission in College of Fisheries Berhampur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Sir, I am interested in studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science course in College of Fisheries Berhampur. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this particular course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff marks as well for the admission.

28th March 2021, 09:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Fisheries Science admission in College of Fisheries Berhampur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences in College of Fisheries Berhampur. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit which is based on academic scores and common entrance examination score which is conducted by the college. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ouat.nic.in
30th March 2021, 12:00 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Fisheries Science admission in College of Fisheries Berhampur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Fisheries Science admission in College of Fisheries Berhampur can be seen below.

There is no need to appear in entrance exam to get admission.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

You must have completed 12th with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://www.ouat.nic.in/collegeof_fisheries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?