9th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BE(Automobile Engineering) course in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

12th November 2020, 08:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

Admission can be done through JEE Main or GUJCET exam.

Last year cutoff rank for general candidate through GUJCET exam was 33130.
15th November 2020, 03:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Automobile Engineering at LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test)/JEE Main followed by counseling. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ljku.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?