1st November 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission in Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

6th November 2020, 10:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a common admission test that is Bihar Private Combined Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted by the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association, Patna. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjectsalong with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.siwanengineeringcollege.in
6th November 2020, 11:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission in Siwan Engineering and Technical Institute for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.
Eligibility is 10+2 with physics maths chem.with 60%
Admission is thru entrance test or uni level entrance test

Entrance exams
JEE MAIN
JEE Advanced
BITSAT
WBJEE
UPSEE
SRMJEE
MHTCET etc
7th November 2020, 07:38 AM
jeet2porwal

Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Siwan Engineering and Technical institute can be seen below.

Admission will be done through JEE Main Exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to get admission.

Last year cutoff rank through JEE Main was-
For General category - 3740-4820
For OBC category - 5862-8085
For SC category - 8088- 8088
For EWS category - 6794-6794
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?