4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available for Bachelor of Hospital Management admission in Rugved Institute of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Hospital Management from Rugved Institute of Management Studies. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

7th August 2019, 01:38 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for Bachelor of Hospital Management admission in Rugved Institute of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies is 1) Common Aptitude Test 2)Management aptitude test.

The admission to study Bachelor of Hospital Management in Rugved Institute of Management Studies is on the basis of your rank and scores in competitive examinations like Common Aptitude Test or Management aptitude test followed by Personal Interview.
There is no cutoff percentage required. However, you must have a valid score card from any of the above competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?