5th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) from Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

14th March 2019, 03:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology?

If you want to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology then you should appear in the Joint Entrance examination or UPSEE 2019. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score so you should score good marks in the entrance examination. Also, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with PCM subjects from a recognized board.
14th March 2019, 11:29 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology?

There is an All India entrance exam for all the engineering colleges across the country.

The exam is JEE i.e. Joint Entrance Exam.

If you want to pursue engineering, the you have to fight the above said exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?