31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in NIFT-Delhi for BDes(Fashion Communication) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

2nd January 2019, 10:59 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in NIFT-Delhi for BDes(Fashion Communication) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Short listed candidates have to appear and qualify the Written Entrance Examination conducted by the NIFT for the admission to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication). Those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by a State Board of Technical Education or AICTE are eligible to apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi. Duration of the Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) is four years in NIFT-Delhi.
4th January 2019, 06:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

You have to appear for the NIFT entrance exam conducted by institute to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi. BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi is 4 years duration of course, which is spread over 8 semesters. You must have passed the +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination or equivalent from any recognized*to be eligible to pursue BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nift.ac.in/bdesfc
4th January 2019, 04:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

For getting admission in any NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) to pursue B.Des (Bachelor of Designing) course in Fashion Communication, you are required to qualify NIFT entrance examination held once every year.

Further, for appearing in the same examination to pursue B.Des degree course, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. Also, your age should not exceed 23 years ( or 28 years in case of SC/ST candidates) as on 1st October of previous year in which the admission is sought.

For more details and updates regarding the NIFT entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?