8th April 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in ARYA College of Pharmacy, Jaipur?

Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in ARYA College of Pharmacy, Jaipur for BPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

11th April 2019, 11:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in ARYA College of Pharmacy, Jaipur?

Entrance exams to secure your admission for BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) is GPAT, WMJEE, CET, IPUCET, EAMCET,BVP, MHTCET.

These are some of the exams, if you score well then after the interview you can proceed with the course.
11th April 2019, 10:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in ARYA College of Pharmacy, Jaipur?

Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in ARYA College of Pharmacy, Jaipur is through GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance test). However, there are certain seats reserved under management quota.

You can contact the college directly to get more information.

Contact Address:-

SP-40, RIICO Industrial Area,
Kukas,
Jaipur

Info line - 1800-102-1044
Contact No. - 09351157438
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?