21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for studying BSc(Anaesthesia Technology). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

24th July 2019, 01:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The entrance examination available for Bachelor of Science (Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is conducted by Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.

You can apply for admission online through the link shared below:
https://www.vins.ac.in/apply-form/

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Science (Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks with English as a subject from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?