9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

10th July 2019, 09:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam is not available to study BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital.
Admission of candidates are made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Candidates should have passed 12th examination with Science stream from a recognized board to pursue that course.
11th July 2019, 12:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

To take admission in B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Technology at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital, you must appear for NEET-UG. Based on the rank scored in NEET, you'll get the admission.
Eligibility criteria: you have to clear your 12th with PCB/ biotechnology and minimum age need to be 17 years as on 31st December of that year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?