29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  2. Eligibility to get BE(Medical Electronics) admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  3. Course structure of BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  4. How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  5. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 48% in HSC?
  8. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate
  10. What is the cutoff to join Biotechnology?
  11. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  12. What rank should I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? In which college will I get?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  14. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
  15. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  16. List of top 10 engineering colleges at Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology?
  18. Entrance exams to study MS(Technology Commercialization And Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute?
4th August 2018, 04:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Medical Electronics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. This course is offered by very few universities in India, Jeppiaar institute of technology is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this exam is a 10+2 in Science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results and counseling conducted by the TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions). The institute gives 50% admissions through TNEA i.e., government quota and 50% through management quota.

If you score good marks in the entrance exam conducted by the state government you can get admission through counseling or else you can apply for the management quota admission.

For more details visit the official website of Jeppiaar institute of technology.
5th August 2018, 08:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

As per my knowledge, BE(Medical Electronics) course is not offered by Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: SH 120, Kunnam, Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 631604
Phone: 044 2715 9000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?