7th September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to join LDRP Institute of Technology and Research for studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

9th September 2020, 09:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research can be seen below.

1.JEE Main
2. GUJCET

cutoff rank of JEE examination AIR can be seen below.

2017 cutoff Rank - 41639
2018 cutoff Rank - 37319
2019 cutoff Rsnk - 27749
10th September 2020, 07:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Automobile Engineering at LDRP Institute of Technology and Research. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test)/JEE Main. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ldrp.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?