3rd July 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science for studying Bachelor of Optometry. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

26th July 2020, 02:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Optometry at Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. Admission selection will be on the basis of CET (Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vcovs.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?