20th November 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in MOP Vaishnav College for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in MOP Vaishnav College for Women. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

21st November 2020, 01:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in MOP Vaishnav College for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study BCom in Corporate Secretaryship at MOP Vaishnav College for Women. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
The cutoff percentage is finalized by the college.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Commerce/Business studies, Accountancy from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mopvc.edu.in
21st November 2020, 03:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in MOP Vaishnav College for Women? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

It's a 3 yr course with 6 semesters.
Eligibility is 10+2 with commerce background.
The whole admission is based on merit. Each year university declares a specific cutoff and merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in class 12.
22nd November 2020, 09:00 AM
jeet2porwal

Entrance exams to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in MOP Vaishnav College for Women can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable for this course.

Admission will be done on merit basis of last qualifying exam.

You must have completed 12th with minimum 50% with commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?