19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

22nd September 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

Candidates have to appear and qualify the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET – UG) for the admission to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) course at the Deshmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences.
Cut off marks required to secure admission varies based on the demand for the B.D.S course in the Deshmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 08:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET). The admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences on the basis of your marks and rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences is 50% marks .

You can check the website http://www.dasmeshinstitutes.com/ for more details.
23rd September 2019, 06:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BDS at Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dasmeshinstitutes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?