20th February 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BPharm in Amrita School of Pharmacy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BPharm in Amrita School of Pharmacy? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

21st February 2021, 12:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BPharm in Amrita School of Pharmacy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study BPharm(Bachelor of Pharmacy) at Amrita School of Pharmacy. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination followed by personal interview which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Biotechnology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amrita.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?