1st March 2021, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Catering and Hotel Administration) in Annamal Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in the Annamal Institute of Hotel Management for BSc(Catering and Hotel Administration) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

3rd March 2021, 10:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Catering and Hotel Administration) in Annamal Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BSc(Catering and Hotel Administration) in Annamal Institute of Hotel Management can be seen below.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission.

You will get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

You must have minimum score of 55% to get admission.

Visit official website to complete application procedure.
http://www.annamal.edu.in/
4th March 2021, 05:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Catering and Hotel Administration) in Annamal Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Catering and Hotel Administration at Annamal Institute of Hotel Management. Admission selection will be on the basis of the performance in written test which is conducted by the institute and on merit based. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with catering Science and hotel management as one of the subjects from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.annamal.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?