10th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Reliance Institute of Nursing? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Nursing) from Reliance Institute of Nursing then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

15th October 2019, 05:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Reliance Institute of Nursing? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for pursuing Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Reliance Institute of Nursing .

You would need to pass the Jharkhand Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board every year in the month of July.

You can visit the website http://www.reliancenursing.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?