14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) SCMS School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in the SCMS School of Engineering and Technology for BTech(Automobile Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

15th September 2020, 06:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) SCMS School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) SCMS School of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
KEAM 2020
JEE Main 2020

Previous year cutoff rank of KEAM are:-
General - 33883
BH - 39312
DV - 39528
EZ - 37832
MU - 39354
SC - 44952
15th September 2020, 06:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) SCMS School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) SCMS School of Engineering and Technology is as follows.

Admission will be done through KEAM examination.

The score obtained in KEAM will be taken into consideration for B.Tech. admission.

List of selected candidates is published on the institute notice board at the Corporate office and in the website within a week of completion of the selection process.

Cutoff rank for general candidate was 33883 last year (KEAM examination).
16th September 2020, 10:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Automobile Engineering at SCMS School of Engineering and Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.scmsgroup.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?