25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University. So, I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

31st August 2019, 04:32 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University are as mentioned below:-
VITEEE, (conducted by VIT) followed by a personal interview

Cutoff marks are different for every different year.
31st August 2019, 04:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in VIT Bhopal University are:-

VITEEE
Every year cut-off score is different and it varies. But you have to score more than 60% to crack the entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?