17th September 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) in BIHER Chennai? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join BIHER Chennai for studying BTech(Industrial Biotechnology). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

20th September 2020, 11:39 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) in BIHER Chennai? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) in BIHER Chennai can be seen below.

For B.Tech admission candidates must appear for the BEEE and admission is based on the rank secured.

Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in intermediate to secure admission.
21st September 2020, 10:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) in BIHER Chennai? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Industrial Biotechnology at BIHER Chennai. Admission selection will be on the basis of rank obtained in BEEE (Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bharathuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?