11th September 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) from Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks required for admission.

13th September 2020, 03:36 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is as follows.

Applicant must be go through JEE examination with a valid score to secure admission.

Candidate must have minimum score of 50% in HS to secure admission.
13th September 2020, 09:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering at Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the institute along with the marks obtained in JEE Main. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mait.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?