21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Academy for Technical and Management Excellence Mysore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Academy for Technical and Management Excellence Mysore. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

7th November 2019, 01:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Academy for Technical and Management Excellence Mysore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Academy for Technical and Management Excellence Mysore is Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMDEK) and Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

You can visit the website kea.kar.nic.in and comedk.org for more information on both the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?