27th August 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

31st August 2019, 04:28 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
COMED-K
CET

Cutoff score of every different entrance examinations are vary from each other.
31st August 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

There is no entrance examination available to study BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in the Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology. Students are admitted to the BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in the Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Students are admitted through counseling conducted by the Anna University. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in the 10+2 examination. There is no cut off required to secure admission to study BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in the Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?