25th March 2023, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Entry Qualification for Bachelor Degree in Printing

Am in Tanzania, working as a graphic Designer for security printing. I have the certificate in graphic Arts and printing. My highest education is Bachelor degree in Economics. my interest is to have the degree in Printing areas.

Please, tell me which university offers this degree and what are the qualifications.

Best regards

Paul Masahu

26th March 2023, 01:48 AM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Entry Qualification for Bachelor Degree in Printing

The entry qualifications for a Bachelor's Degree in Printing may vary depending on the specific university or college offering the program. However, here are some general requirements that are commonly expected:

Educational Qualifications: Typically, students applying for a Bachelor's Degree in Printing should have completed their secondary education with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above.

Language Proficiency: International students may need to demonstrate their proficiency in the language of instruction (usually English) by taking a language proficiency test such as the TOEFL or IELTS.

Prerequisite Courses: Some universities may require students to have completed specific prerequisite courses in areas such as mathematics, physics, or design.

Entrance Exam: Some universities may require applicants to take an entrance exam, which will test their aptitude and knowledge in relevant areas.

Portfolio: Some universities may also require students to submit a portfolio of their work, which may include examples of previous design projects or other relevant work.
26th March 2023, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entry Qualification for Bachelor Degree in Printing

Entry Qualification for Bachelor Degree in Printing.

The course is a three-year undergraduate course. Students with a 10+2 graduation from school under a recognized board can apply for BA Drawing and Painting in any college across India that offers this course. The course teaches the various textures and designs that a painting constitutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?