25th April 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Hello everyone, I came to know that the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test has been published for 2020. I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for this aptitude test. Can I know about the exemptions available for reserved candidates under this aptitude test?

2nd January 2021, 10:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020 for reserved candidates

Exemptions available under Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Aptitude test 2020 for reserved category candidate is given below.

General candidate must have minimum aggregate of 55% in intermediate to appear in this test.

Cutoff for reserved category is reduced by 5%.

Reserved category candidate must have minimum score of 50% to appear in this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?