15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BA(Mass Communication and Journalism) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad?

Dear all, I want to get admission in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad for studying BA(Mass Communication and Journalism). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th July 2019, 05:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA(Mass Communication and Journalism) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad?

English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Hyderabad is offering BA(Mass Communication and Journalism). BA(Mass Communication and Journalism) is full time 3 years duration of under graduate course. Total fee expenses of this course is around Rs. 12,400/-.

Candidates can find details on;
https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/
18th July 2019, 11:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA(Mass Communication and Journalism) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad?

The fee expenses of BA(Mass Communication and Journalism) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First-year = ₹4,615

Second-year = ₹3,790

Third-year = ₹3,790

Total course fee = ₹12,195
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?