3rd June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

7th June 2019, 03:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

=> The fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is Rs.29200 per year.

=> The course duration of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Bank Colony, Ramakrishnapuram
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500056, India
8th June 2019, 02:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

The fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is given below:-

The duration of the course is of 4 years with 6 semesters of academic and 2 semester of Internship.

First Year fee:- Rs.18,667

Second Year fee:- Rs.18,667

Third Year fee:- Rs.18,667

Fourth Year fee:- Rs.18,667

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is Senior Secondary (10+2) passed in Science stream from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
9th June 2019, 12:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Fee expenses of BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is shared below:

Year I fee=) Rs.5,025

Year II fee=) Rs.5,025

Year III fee=) Rs.5,025
10th April 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do BASLP course in Hellen Keller research institute wt is the eligibility is neet required and how much is the fee for one year
19th April 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

When does the pg(Msc.SLP)admission starts and what is fee expenses for the same
18th July 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam I want to pursue the maslp in your reputed college, I have been finished baslp hence please let me know fee structure for maslp.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?