29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Respected Sir, I want to study BPharm course. can I know about the course fee of BPharm which is available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses asap.

1st August 2019, 04:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is full time 4 years duration program, subdivided into 8 semesters.
Fee expenses for this program is Rs. 55,000 per year.
Required eligibility to pursue BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is pass in 10+2 examination with PCM/PCB from a recognized institute/board.

More information is available at;
http://www.mitujjain.ac.in/
1st August 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study BPharm course. can I know about the course fee of BPharm which is available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses asap.

The fee structure of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course at the Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is given below:

Fee per year – Rs 65,750 (approximately)

Total course fee – Rs 2,63,000 (approximately)

Students have to contact the institute for the exact fee details.
1st August 2019, 08:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of B.Pharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies are as follows:-
Year 1 - Rs. 68,000
Year 2 - Rs. 68,000
Year 3 - Rs. 68,000
Year 4 - Rs. 68,000
So, Grand Total - Rs. 2,72,000

Course Duration - 4 years
1st August 2019, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The fee expenses of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is ₹204,000.

=> The course duration of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is 4 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Behind Air Strip, Dewas Road
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456664, India
2nd August 2019, 01:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The fee structure of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course at the Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies:

The approximate fee structure for BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is Rs 65,750 per year and the total course fee is Rs 2,63,000 (approximately). Please contact the institute for the exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?